The new section has opened on my website in English: World.
I publish photos from cities and countries I have visited and write short comments about them. My attention gets grabbed mostly by transport, signage and wayfinding, but not only.
- Vienna, where Danube is split into two rivers by a 20-km long artificial island,
- Hallstatt, a beautiful village in the middle of Austrian nowhere.
- Vlissingen, a meaningless Dutch resort with an asphalted beach,
- The Hague, where trams go through buildings,
- Amsterdam, with the largest bike parking lots I have ever seen,
- Eindhoven, home to the Philips headquaters,
- Roads, signs and markings over the country, but mostly in the region of Zeeland.
More stories to come.